Asthma Medicines: Online Pharmacy, USA
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease of the airways of the lungs. It is typically characterized by symptoms like wheezing, coughing, difficulty in breathing, chest tightness. Depending on the person it can occur several times in a day or few times in a week.
When we breathe, air reaches your lungs via the airways. There are lots of air passages in the lungs that deliver oxygen to the lungs. When the lining of these airways swell and muscles around them tighten which narrows the pathway in the lungs. Eventually, mucus gets filled further reducing the pathway for the air flow. This condition results in obstruction in breathing, continuous coughing, chest tightness termed this Disease.
Symptoms of Asthma:
The intensity of symptoms may vary from person to person. Typical symptoms include:
- Sudden coughing during exercise, night or when laughing
- Wheezing sound while breathing
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
Causes of Asthma:
Asthma can be triggered by both genetic and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
- Genetic factors: if any parent or grandparent has asthma then, you are also to have it.
- People with low immunity in viral infections: If you used to have a continuous cold and cough or are more prone to viral infections, then you are more likely to develop asthma.
- Air pollution: People living in urban and metro cities or working in industrial areas and who are exposed to air pollution air are more likely to develop asthma.
- Exposure to allergens and irritants: People who are exposed to allergens and irritants develop the risk of asthma.
- Hygiene Hypothesis: This hypothesis explains that those babies who have not been exposed to microbes in their early childhood have a tendency to develop asthma in their adulthood. Those working with farms or living with pets have reduced chances to develop asthma.
- Medical Conditions: Those whom allergic rhinitis, hay fever, and atopic eczema tend to develop asthma more than those who don’t have.
- Exacerbation: Some people develop a sudden attack of asthma triggered by several factors like dust, mold, cockroach allergens, cat and dog hair, etc
Treatment and medication options:
There is 4 mode of treatment available:
- Breathing exercises
- Rescue or fast-acting drugs
- Long term Medications
- Home remedies
- Identifying asthma triggers
A doctor may take up one or a combination of two or many depending upon the individual.
Let’s discuss each treatment option in detail:
- Breathing Exercises: There are certain exercises which help in more air intake inside the lungs.
- Rescue or fast-acting drugs: These are the drugs which are to be used in an asthma attack. They are:
- Inhalers and nebulizers: They are to be inhaled deep into the lungs for relief.
- Bronchodilators: They relax the tightened muscles in your lung
- Anti-inflammatories: They correct the inflammation of your lungs
- Long term medications: They are to be taken to prevent symptoms. They include various drugs like corticosteroids, montelukast, salmeterol, mast cell stabilizers.
The choice of the drug depends on the type of asthma and the patient profile.
- Home remedies: Coffee, caffeinated tea, essential oils like basil oils, eucalyptus oil, and lavender oil, mustard oil provide relief in the asthma symptoms. Keep essential oils in a room for slow inhalation or massage your chest with warm mustard oil to get relief.
Bluemedex is one of the most popular websites for buying medication. You can buy generic as well as branded medications from Bluemedex. Some of the reasons that will make you purchase from this site are: This site sells drugs at a very reasonable price. You will get a large variety of drugs to choose from. The site sells OTC as well as prescription drugs. It is a certified vendor of medications. All the drugs available here are FDA Approved. Bluemedex is certified by the authority of the UK, USA, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Russia, New Zealand, France, Bulgaria, China. There are always new offers available for the customers. The drugs available are safe to use. The site sells only tested and verified drugs. The drugs will be shipped free for an order above $199. The site provides the best customer service. The medication will reach you on time. You can make the payment via your choice of method. The site provides the best return, exchange, refund policy. Here, generics, as well as branded drugs, are available.
Bluemedex is the one of the leading supplier and exporter of medications. This company is ahead of the game. So, it is possible to get the medication at cheaper rates. We know how important medicine is to a person. And with the increasing living costs, medicine has become very expensive. So, it for the betterment of the people as a whole, We save your money because we know its importance for you. You can subscribe to our daily newsletter. This way you will be notified about all the updates and offers. Also, if you subscribe, you will upgrade to our daily customer. And become a part of Bluemedex Family. This will also help you to avail of many offers.